If you think you can do without office and business cleaning services, think about your customers and employees.
From conference rooms to sales areas, every commercial space makes an immediate and lasting impression. Your interiors’ appearance is an extension of your professional pride. Some of the busiest areas of a commercial property are also the hardest to keep clean.
Can you be sure that restrooms at your business meet your highest standards every day?
You can when you invest in commercial bathroom cleaning services with Bugajewski. As an experienced cleaning contractor, We work up a custom plan that takes care of your property, fits your schedule and saves money too. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
COMMERCIAL BATHROOM CLEANING: WHY IT’S SO IMPORTANT
They’re private places, but they’re open to the public and your employees. Commercial bathrooms handle a high volume of foot traffic, and they should feel like safe, welcoming spaces. Here are five great reasons why commercial restroom cleaning is so important to your business:
- CUSTOMERS ALWAYS NOTICE: They may not come to you and list everything wrong with a dirty bathroom, but customers remember long after they’ve closed the door on stained sinks and dingy floors. Greater than 70 per cent of customers believe that dirty restrooms reflect badly on management, and they’re quick to share their opinions online. As fast as bad news travels like wildfire across review sites, positive comments make a huge impact too. Commercial bathroom cleaning helps make sure that customers have a consistently good experience at your business.
- EVERYTHING GETS DONE: A commercial cleaning service takes care of the bathrooms on your property from floor to ceiling. Certified cleaners mop tile, polish stall doors and shine mirrors. Toilets and fixtures are completely cleaned and thoroughly sanitized. Everything is completed on a regular basis which prevents dirt and grime buildup. Even the tightest spaces and hard-to-reach corners are scrubbed and treated to ensure an immaculate environment.
- IT’S EFFICIENT AND COST-EFFECTIVE: When employees are responsible for bathroom duty, it cuts into their time on your clock. Balance that loss of productivity against the cost of professional cleaning. Factor in overall morale and your peace of mind. The numbers add up to real savings when you hire a cleaning contractor. You know that customers always find the restrooms at your commercial property sparkling clean, and that sense of confidence is priceless.
- BATHROOMS DON’T BECOME HEALTH HAZARDS: Businesses lose billions of dollars every year because of employee illness. Dirty restrooms at the workplace contribute to this problem year-round. Your customers are just as vulnerable to germs that they can carry home to their families. Professional cleaning crews sanitize floors, surfaces, walls, fixtures and touchpoints. Their regular routines make a positive difference in employee health on the job, and it protects customers too.
- SMALL PROBLEMS DON’T GET BIG: Commercial cleaning technicians are industry-trained across a variety of fields. If the crews responsible for your bathrooms spot a problem, you’re informed right away. Chipped floor tiles don’t become tripping hazards, and small leaks under the sink don’t turn into expensive water damage. The damp environment of a busy commercial restroom often allows unhealthy fungal growth to take hold. Regular bathroom cleaning prevents serious mold and mildew outbreaks.
YOUR ASSURANCE OF SPARKLING RESTROOMS
A sparkling restroom is a valuable business asset. When you leave the hard work to a commercial bathroom cleaning service, you know that customers and employees always enjoy a spotless, healthy environment in one of the busiest areas of your property. A full-service cleaning company provides that assurance by:
- Designing custom commercial cleaning plans that fit your business and budget.
- Developing schedule solutions that work around your hours of operation.
- Offering cleaning strategies that help save you money and maintain your company’s success